Bellagio Art & Faith Creative Retreat
October 6 - 13, 2018
Sheila Atchley & Laura McCollough
The Fall 2018 Art & Faith Creative Retreat will be held at the Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni in the beautiful town of Bellagio, Italy. This is where we will meet by the lakefront upon arrival, enjoy our classes taught by inspiring teachers, spend time exploring this incredible village and find time to relax, be refreshed and leave renewed.
Each year we have done these retreats I am just in awe of how God is moving and knitting people together through these times together in Italy. We are so thankful the Lord has blessed us with this opportunity to serve and love and come along side the women that come to our retreats! Our prayer is always that the people who the Lord is calling to be there COME, and that throughout the week they are able to draw closer to Him and hear and experience what God is wanting them to learn in this beautiful setting. I know Sheila Atchley is excited to be a part of this week and we are so honored that she will is going to be a part of this week!
Registration will be OPEN for sign ups at 9am PST/NOON EST on THIS FRIDAY, November 10, 2017.
You can register by going to the SIGN UP button at the top of this website. Click on SIGN UP and the drop down menu will show 3 retreats. Click on the REGISTRATION page and then look for the image above for the Fall 2018 Retreat.
Here are more details and pricing for our week in Italy together:
The GHVS apartments, Hotel Florence and La Limonera are the accommodations for the week. The Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni is the crown jewel of the town of Bellagio with it’s gorgeous gardens, spa and fitness center, tennis courts, lakefront pool with sand beach and floating dock. The historic breakfast room in the hotel will have you believing you stepped back in time as you think about the people in history that have dined in this room like President JFK, Winston Churchill, Mark Twain, Clark Gable and many more. The music room in the evening is the perfect place to relax and enjoy talking with your new friends as you listen to the beautiful sounds of live music. You can enjoy all of these amenities at the GHVS with the convenience of your own apartment complete with a kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom.
Here's a preview of what the 7 night Bellagio Art & Faith Retreat will include:
- 7 nights at the Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni Apartments, Hotel Florence or La Limonera Apartments
- Opening Reception overlooking the gorgeous lake
- Tour of Bellagio, including the history of this region by a local tour guide
- Private Tour of Villa Melzi Gardens
- Morning Devotions and time to "Be Still" in the beautiful surroundings
- Excursion to a Monastery or Historic Castle in another charming village on the lake
- Bible Journaling and Art Classes in the beautiful event room of the Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni
- Excursion on Lake Como exploring the breathtaking sights along the lake on a private boat tour
- Ferry's to and from our excursions and meals as we discover the treasures this place has to offer
- Tour of a famous Villa across the lake from Bellagio
- Time to enjoy a walk with the teachers to sketch and journal
- Wine and Olive Oil Tasting at a private villa
- Lunches and dinners in gorgeous locations around the lake
- Grand Finale with dinner and surprise
- Transfer to and from MXP airport is included on a luxury private bus
- Free Make-n-Takes
- Amazing SURPRISES I can't reveal yet…but they are AMAZING!
- Plus time to relax by the lake or pool, stroll the cobblestone streets and enjoy LOTS of Gelato!
- Live music in the music room each night
- And…an unforgettable experience in Italy you will treasure forever!!
** This price does not include airfare
Price for the 7 Night Bellagio Retreat:
$3499 Per Person/Double Occupancy
$4299 Per Person/Single Occupancy