Venice & Bellagio Art & Faith Creative Retreat
June 12 - June 22, 2019
Come join our Summer 2019 Art & Faith Creative in Italy! We invite you to enjoy a week away... to step away from life and be RENEWED and INSPIRED. To relax and enjoy time being creative in beautiful Italy.
Jeremiah 31:25 says: "For I will satisfy the weary soul, and every languishing soul I will replenish."
Our prayer for everyone who joins us on our Art & Faith Creative Reteats is to seek out that time to be renewed in your faith and refreshed in your spirit.
This retreat will start off in Venice, Italy where we will explore this incredible city of canals and bridges. We will enjoy all the important historical sites, but we will also share with you the hidden parts of Venice that capture the true heart of the city.
Then we will be transported to Bellgio, Italy "The Pearl of Lake Como" where we will spend a week feeling like we've stepped back in time to the Italy we dream about. We will wander down cobblestone paths that lead to lakefront gardens. We will create ART in beautiful settings that INSPIRE us. We will enjoy delicious meals with new friends, and draw closer to the Lord through Art & Faith.
This is where we will meet by the lakefront upon arrival, enjoy our classes taught by inspiring teachers, spend time exploring incredible villages around the lake and find time to relax, be refreshed and leave renewed.
Here's a preview of what the 10 night / 11 Day Art & Faith Retreat in Italy will include:
- 3 nights at an Apartment or Hotel in Venice, Italy by St. Marco Square
- 7 nights at an Apartment or Hotel in Bellagio, Italy
- 2 Dinners in Beautiful Venitian Restaurants
- 2 Lunches in and around Venice
- 1 Group Breakfast in Venice
- 1 Gondola Ride through the incredible Canals of Venice
- 2 Tours through the hidden areas as well as the historical sites
- Private Transfer from Venice to Bellagio
- Welcome Receptions in Venice & Bellagio
- Tour of Bellagio, including the history of this region by a local tour guide
- Day trip to a beautiful Monastery or Historic sight on Lake Como
- Classes in the beautiful event room by amazing Artists!
- Gifts and Surprises throughout our time together
- Exploring Lake Como's little villages and Villas on a Boat Tour
- Ferry's to and from surprise locations for exploring
- Tours of Famous Villa's and Gardens on Lake Como
- Cooking Class with a Local Chef - OR - an Outdoor Adventure such as Kayaking or Hiking with Guide
- 6 Dinners in gorgeous locations around Lake Como
- 4 Lunches together in Bellagio
- 3 Breakfasts together during our time in Bellagio
- Taxi's and/or Ferry’s to and from dinners and excursions
- Hotel and room taxes included
- Free Make-n-Takes
- FUN SURPRISES I can't reveal yet…but they are AWESOME!
- Grand Finale last night in Bellagio
- Plus time to relax, stroll the cobblestone streets and enjoy LOTS of Gelato in Italy!
- Live music in the music room each night
- And…an unforgettable experience in Italy you will treasure forever!!
** This price does not include airfare
Price for the 10 Night/11 Day Venice & Bellagio, Italy Creative Retreat:
$4895 Per Person/Double Occupancy
$5950 Per Person/Single Occupancy
REGSITRATION WILL OPEN ON SUNDAY, JULY 1ST, 2018! PLEASE CHECK BACK ON SUNDAY TO SIGN UP.
*If you are interested in the 7 Night Bellagio portion only, the price will be:
$3595 Per Person/Double Occupancy
$4495 Per Person/Single Occupancy
To register: Simply click on the link below, or go to the SIGN UP button at the top of this website and click on the REGISTRATION button to find the retreat you want to join and click on that one to make your non-refundable deposit.
~ Testimonials ~
Attention to detail, people focused, life long friends made... The ONLY way to see Italy is with Laura. No other time spent will you make friends, feel the cobblestone streets, meet the butcher, the baker and the leather shop owner, all friends of Laura’s, and sip Prosecco under the stars as you thank God for every Italian moment... ~ Lora-Lori Rutt
If you are even thinking about attending one of these retreats, do it! I just returned from the Art and Faith Retreat with Laura, and her two fabulous teachers for the event this past month, Jeanne Oliver and Stephanie Ackerman. Every detail of the retreat was so well thought out. It was an amazing mix of art classes and opportunities to fall in love with the people and the sights of Bellagio and surrounding area through the varied experiences that Laura planned for us. We were thrilled with the teachers in our retreat--we had sooooo much fun----and the teacher's she has lined up for this coming year also promise to be a real treat! The friendships we developed with the other women attending proved to be authentic and meaningful, and will last well beyond the actual calendar days we were together. Laura and her daughters, Victoria, Rebecca and Isabella, were constantly working to make sure that all details were attended to, and that everything ran smoothly. Their teamwork and genuine care for the women and the goals of the retreat was a lovely thing to witness. Bellagio is a hidden treasure! It is worth the effort to see it, and worth the money and effort to be a part of one of Laura's amazing retreats. ~ Cindy Taylor
I took a chance and decided to take my 14 year old daughter to Laura’s Creative Retreat in Italy this last May. She was an unbelievable hostess and all her custom and personal touches made this a trip of a lifetime that we will never forget!! Thank you Laura! ~ Jolie Jessie
This retreat was a dream come true for me.....Italy & scrapbooking. Laura shares a once in a life time week of fun, creativity, adventures, unbelievable sights & food. Lake Como is beautiful. I just had to come back again for another, once in a life time week! Thank you Laura for this amazing opportunity. I highly recommend A Kiss on the Chic Creative Retreats. ~ Priscilla Taylor
Being an instructor for Laura’s “A Kiss On The Chic Creative Retreat” was truly amazing. Each and every detail was thought out perfectly and Laura’s knowledge of Bellagio and the surrounding Lake Como area is astonishing. Laura’s event was the perfect blend of creating art, making lifelong friendships and sightseeing. ~ Lisa Pace
For all the details on what is included in the specific Art & Faith Creative Retreat you are interested in or to SIGN UP, please go to the "Registration Page" and click on the event week you are interested in. Please feel free to email with any questions you may have or contact me at the phone number on the "Contact Page." We hope to see you at the next Creative Retreat!