Bellagio Art & Faith Creative Retreat
June 23 - June 30, 2018
Laura McCollough, Sarah Bechler & Simona Anghileri
Come join our Summer 2018 Art & Faith Creative in the beautiful town of Bellagio, Italy! This is where we will meet by the lakefront upon arrival, enjoy our classes taught by inspiring teachers, spend time exploring this incredible village and find time to relax, be refreshed and leave renewed.
The GHVS apartments, Hotel Florence and La Limonera are the accommodations for the week. The Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni is the crown jewel of the town of Bellagio with it’s gorgeous gardens, spa and fitness center, tennis courts, lakefront pool with sand beach and floating dock. The historic breakfast room in the hotel will have you believing you stepped back in time as you think about the people in history that have dined in this room like President JFK, Winston Churchill, Mark Twain, Clark Gable and many more. The music room in the evening is the perfect place to relax and enjoy talking with your new friends as you listen to the beautiful sounds of live music. You can enjoy all of these amenities at the GHVS with the convenience of your own apartment complete with a kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom.
Here's a preview of what the 7 night Bellagio Art & Faith Retreat will include:
- 7 nights at the Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni Apartments, Hotel Florence or La Limonera Apartments
- Opening Reception overlooking the gorgeous lake
- Tour of Bellagio, including the history of this region by a local tour guide
- Day trip to a beautiful Monastery or Historic sight on the lake
- Classes in the beautiful event room by amazing Artists!!
- Exploring Lake Como's little villages and amazing Villas on a boat tour
- Ferry's to and from surprise locations for exploring
- Tours of famous Villa's and gardens on the lake
- Cooking Class or Outdoor adventure such as kayaking or hiking to a castle
- Lunches and dinners in gorgeous locations around the lake
- Grand Finale with dinner and surprise
- Transfer to and from MXP airport is included on a luxury private bus
- Taxi's and/or Ferry’s to and from dinners and excursions
- Hotel and room taxes included
- Classes and art time in the beautiful event room with a view of Lake Como
- Free Make-n-Takes
- Amazing SURPRISES I can't reveal yet…but they are AWESOME!
- Plus time to relax by the lake or pool, stroll the cobblestone streets and enjoy LOTS of Gelato!
- Live music in the music room each night
- And…an unforgettable experience in Italy you will treasure forever!!
** This price does not include airfare
Price for the 7 Night Bellagio Retreat:
$3499 Per Person/Double Occupancy
$4299 Per Person/Single Occupancy
ACCOMMODATIONS: If you are bringing a family member or going with a friend, please email me their names so I know who is coming together. The accommodations are based on 2 people per room. If you want private accommodations or want to bring your family, please email me for that specific pricing.
~ Testimonials ~
Attention to detail, people focused, life long friends made... The ONLY way to see Italy is with Laura. No other time spent will you make friends, feel the cobblestone streets, meet the butcher, the baker and the leather shop owner, all friends of Laura’s, and sip Prosecco under the stars as you thank God for every Italian moment... ~ Lora-Lori Rutt
If you are even thinking about attending one of these retreats, do it! I just returned from the Art and Faith Retreat with Laura, and her two fabulous teachers for the event this past month, Jeanne Oliver and Stephanie Ackerman. Every detail of the retreat was so well thought out. It was an amazing mix of art classes and opportunities to fall in love with the people and the sights of Bellagio and surrounding area through the varied experiences that Laura planned for us. We were thrilled with the teachers in our retreat--we had sooooo much fun----and the teacher's she has lined up for this coming year also promise to be a real treat! The friendships we developed with the other women attending proved to be authentic and meaningful, and will last well beyond the actual calendar days we were together. Laura and her daughters, Victoria, Rebecca and Isabella, were constantly working to make sure that all details were attended to, and that everything ran smoothly. Their teamwork and genuine care for the women and the goals of the retreat was a lovely thing to witness. Bellagio is a hidden treasure! It is worth the effort to see it, and worth the money and effort to be a part of one of Laura's amazing retreats. ~ Cindy Taylor
I took a chance and decided to take my 14 year old daughter to Laura’s Creative Retreat in Italy this last May. She was an unbelievable hostess and all her custom and personal touches made this a trip of a lifetime that we will never forget!! Thank you Laura! ~ Jolie Jessie
This retreat was a dream come true for me.....Italy & scrapbooking. Laura shares a once in a life time week of fun, creativity, adventures, unbelievable sights & food. Lake Como is beautiful. I just had to come back again for another, once in a life time week! Thank you Laura for this amazing opportunity. I highly recommend A Kiss on the Chic Creative Retreats. ~ Priscilla Taylor
Being an instructor for Laura’s “A Kiss On The Chic Creative Retreat” was truly amazing. Each and every detail was thought out perfectly and Laura’s knowledge of Bellagio and the surrounding Lake Como area is astonishing. Laura’s event was the perfect blend of creating art, making lifelong friendships and sightseeing. ~ Lisa Pace
For all the details on what is included in the specific Art & Faith Creative Retreat you are interested in or to SIGN UP, please go to the "Registration Page" and click on the event week you are interested in. Please feel free to email with any questions you may have or contact me at the phone number on the "Contact Page." We hope to see you at the next Creative Retreat!